.380 Auto Brass
Top Quality .380 Auto Brass Once Fired
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- In Stock
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The 380 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) cartridge was developed in 1908 by John Browning. It was used in the Colt Hammerless Pocket Pistol. For many years it was the primary LE cartridge used in Europe and even in their military ranks. The 380 ACP has seen its popularity expand with the ever growing community of first time gun owners. Considered by many seasoned shooters as an underpowered cartridge, it is easy to control and has a mild recoil and muzzle blast. This makes it especially attractive to the new shooter and those who just need a gun that is handy and easy to conceal. So put together your favorite load and take some new folks out to the range and introduce them to the sport of shooting!
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per bag||
100, 500, 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.