44 Magnum Brass
$16.25 – $32.50
Premium 44 Magnum Brass For Reloading
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- In Stock
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Finally in December of 1955 after years of custom loading the 44 S&W Special, Elmer Keith introduced the 44mag first tested in a prototype Smith and Wesson model 29. The 44 mag did what couldn’t be done with the 44 Special safely. It pushed a 240 grain bullet out of a 6″ barrel at 1475 FPS and was introduced to the public in January 1956 in a production Model 29. Winchester and Marlin both make the model 1894 lever action rifles. Colt makes the popular Python. Remington and Magnum Research make a semi auto pistol and Ruger made my all time favorite the Model 44 Carbine. In 1971 the movie Dirty Harry made sales of the Model 29 skyrocket. Dealers sold out as soon as they arrived. So if your “Feeling Lucky Punk” order some of these up and punch some big holes in your favorite target!
For a quote on bulk orders of 44 Magnum Brass, please contact us directly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per bag
50, 100, 500, 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.