.40 S&W Brass
Once Fired 40 Smith and Wesson Brass
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- In Stock
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The .40 Smith and Wesson was developed for the FBI after the famous 1986 FBI Miami shootout. This is a high velocity hard hitting round with twice the velocity of the 45ACP with the same weight bullet. Almost all U.S. law enforcement agencies switched to this replacing the standard 9mm. As you can imagine it has substantial recoil making accurate shots difficult under stress.
Today we are seeing some police departments switch back to the 9mm from .40 Smith and Wesson brass for this reason. Arizona Highway Patrol is a recent example. Hits are better than misses no matter what the caliber. The great news is there is lots of ammo available which means lots of brass for you to reload!
To inquire about bulk orders, please contact us directly and our team will be happy to provide you with a custom quote.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per Bag||
100, 500, 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.