357 Magnum Brass
Premium 357 Magnum Brass Once Fired For Reloading
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The .357 Magnum is the .38 special’s big brother. Developed by Elmer Keith in the 1930’s. The police needed something that would penetrate body armor and automobile metal to fight the MOB during that time. The .38 special just didn’t cut it. The .357 Magnum is now chambered not only in revolvers but lever actions and even semi auto pistols. Easy and inexpensive to load for custom hunting, plinking and self-defense ammo.
Please contact us directly to inquiry about quantities and pricing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per Bag||
100, 500, 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.