30 Carbine Brass
30 Carbine Brass
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- In Stock
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The 30 carbine brass cartridges were developed in 1940 as a result of the US Army’s “light Rifle Project.” It was originally fired from the M1 and M2 carbine and saw heavy use in WW2. It is now chambered in revolvers and semi-auto pistols. Although not considered a large game cartridge it is popular with hunters, weekend target shooters and of course military arms collectors.
My father in law was a gunnery sergeant on a 105 howitzer during WW2. He carried this rifle and used 30 carbine brass during the island hopping campaign and fought in many famous battles. Enjoy loading this cartridge and think about the tough young soldiers who defended our country with this weapon at their side.
Please contact us directly to inquiry about quantities and pricing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per Bag||
100, 500, 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.