45 Colt / Long Colt Brass
$33.50 – $63.00
Once Fired 45 Long Colt Brass For Reloading
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guarantee
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
45 Colt or Long Colt ?
In 1873 the US Army gave Colt the contract for the Single Action Army Revolver Chambered in the 45 Colt black powder cartridge. In 1875 The Army also adopted the S&W Schofield revolver which fired a shorter proprietary case in 45 caliber. The longer 45 Colt cartridge would not chamber in the Schofield revolver. However the soldiers still using the Colt 1873 could shoot both. So this is where the confusion started and the term 45 “Long Colt ” was coined. Most all manufacturers mark the cases as “45 Colt”. The official name used by SAMMI. So call it what you want. Today its all the same!
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per bag||
50, 100, 500, 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.