.308 COMMERCIAL / MIXED HEAD STAMP
Specialty .308 WIN Palma Match 1992
- Casings were custom made for Arizona State Palma Trophy Team in 1992
- Once fired brass from bolt action rifles
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Sold by the Lot of 100 casings
- You won’t find this specialty brass anywhere else!
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
- VERY LIMITED STOCK
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The .308 Winchester round was first introduced in 1952 to the civilian market in the Winchester model 70 bolt action and the model 88 lever action. Two years later the US military adopted it to replace the 30-06 cartridge and chambered it for use in the M-14 rifle designated as the 7.62 x 51. Since then almost very major NATO country has used and still use this cartridge in there weapons. Hunters and long range target shooters still use it today and there is no shortage of rifles to choose from. Load some up and be a part of a group of soldiers,hunters and target shooters that have used this versatile cartridge for 70 years and counting! This is commercial brass with mixed head stamps.
For any questions regarding this specialty brass, please contact us directly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per lot||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.