44 Special Brass
$27.00 – $44.00
44 Special Brass For Reloading
- Casings are collected from indoor shooting ranges
- Machine sorted and hand-inspected by our team
- Casings are cleaned and polished
- Each bag contains casings with mixed headstamps
- Military brass may be included in the bag
- We include extra casings in every order
- Spent primers are still in the casing and should be removed
- All casings should be inspected before using for reloading
- In Stock
- Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
We do our best to ship your order the next business day!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The 44 Smith and Wesson Special has a long history dating back to 1907 to replace the 44 Russian in a top break revolver. The case was longer allowing more room for powder. Originally a black powder cartridge pushing a 246 grain bullet at 750 FPS its popularity has come and gone so many times over the years its hard to keep track. Elmer Keith loved this cartridge and spent 25 years developing loads and bullets for hunting and competition. Later on the 44 Special grew up and became the 44 Mag. So if your into this cartridge to shoot that collector pistol your grandpa loved or looking for a lighter load to shoot out of your 44 mag this is your chance to grab some of these hard to find cases.
For a quote on bulk orders of 44 Special Brass, please contact us directly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Casings per bag||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.